Sunday, August 3, 2008

Week #4 - Thing #8 RSS

Chose Google Reader and 5 feeds, including two of my son's. His work (CTC Vista Project) using communications and technology to serve at risk populations addresses many of the same issues as public education.

Also added RSS links from my blog. Can we lop a couple hours off each workday just for professional development to read, reflect and apply all this good stuff?

2 comments:

Jackie S, 2.0 project manager said...

Have you added the rss feeds for your fellow district TLs? I'm assuming you have, but you didn't say so.

In addition to having all the CSLA current and completed SLL2.0 blogs on Bloglines, I have 2-3 other techie blogs. See the very bottom of the right-hand column, especially MoBuzzTV:Daily BuzzTV. So hip. So what's happenin. :)

TACTL2 said...

Three comments from yesterday, what a surprise - how did I ever notice them tonight? Good question on my district TL feeds. I set up email notification. Hmmm, project for manana, along with about 12 other things.